Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important areas for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment.
• Creating detailed reports with clear recommendations to both management and other stakeholders enabling improved business decisions.
• Setting up and managing A/B testing programs.
• Recommendations on both copy and technological improvements.
• Working closely with the SEM, SEO and Business Intel and Account Management team to optimize partner performance.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Experience with Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Piwik, Tableau, Qlik Products.
• High level in spoken and written English language.
• Preferably fluent in one Scandinavian Language (however not essential).
• Very strong commercial drive and hands-on approach.
• Background in performance marketing preferential.
• Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress.
• Excellent team skills.
• Experience within iGaming considered a plus.
• Passion and high knowledge of iGaming is considered a plus.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on you growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.