Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The Exploratory Tester (JSTE) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing test suites, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in the regression pack and creating test cases for newly integrated features. The JSTE will also work closely with Software Developers and other test engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
What you'll be doing
Specific duties and responsibilities include creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms, estimating test efforts, analysis and communication of test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day QA Activities.
Who you are
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms.
- System testing of web based enterprise system applications developed in technologies like .NET, PHP and JAVA/J2EE.
- Estimate test efforts.
- Analyse and communicate test results.
- Defect tracking.
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities.
- Review SRS documents.
- Participate in Requirement elicitation calls.
- Design and prepare high level and low level test cases.
- Attend Test plan walkthroughs.
- Perform walkthrough of test cases.
- Execute test cases.
- Perform peer reviews.
- Deliver daily status report of test execution progress.
- Raise defects and defect management activities.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.