Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Join a professional NOC Services team responsible for supporting a client base that makes use of a fully-fledged casino platform in a very exciting industry. Work on all aspects of troubleshooting mission critical 24x7 client operations.
The position is based in our Malta office working closely with our development team, whilst also working with our customer facing teams in other locations
What you'll be doing
- Act as a focal point for incidents until resolution including effective communication on the incident both internally as well as to customers
- Detect and troubleshoot incidents as quickly as possible, analyse root cause, escalate and follow up with other teams
- Provide 2nd to 3rd line support to resolve escalated technical service requests from casino operators
- Maintain and monitor infrastructure and business critical systems to proactively detect issues
- Follow ITIL best practices to handle service requests, incidents, problems and change requests
- Deliver on KPI’s as well as adhere to agreed SLA’s and OLA’s on service management and customer satisfaction
- Maintain runbooks and documentation
- Assists in process improvement and automation
- Work on a rotating 24/7 shift-work operations coverage
Who you are
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to solve problems efficiently
- Flexible team player
- Be highly motivated, with proven aptitude for learning new skills and keeping abreast with the latest technologies
- Experience with Windows Server Administration preferably with MCSA certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of web services including IIS, ASP.Net, manual SOAP call triggering and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of HTML / CSS, HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL certificates, SMTP, DNS, RabbitMQ and MSMQ
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL querying and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking essentials, including LAN/WAN, Routing, Networking Protocols, firewalls and load balancers
- Knowledge of analysing logs and troubleshooting issues
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of ITIL Operations and Service Management best practices
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.