Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliates brands in the industry, we are looking for a person that could assist the Product Designer in his daily tasks. You will be assisting the product designer, the product owner, and the dev team on different design tasks. This will include creating designs, logos, banners and various images for the different teams.
What you'll be doing
- Support the Product Designer and the Product Owners to create websites, templates, logos, campaign concepts and digital designs.
- Execute on creative briefs submitted from various departments - including emails, site assets and logo/branding design.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting and easy to use.
- Contribute to the evolution of the brand image.
Who you are
- 1-2 years professional experience, ideally in iGaming.
- Skillful in typography, layout, hierarchy and branding.
- Sound knowledge Adobe CC.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design is a plus.
- A graphic design related qualification at least Diploma or Degree level.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Start date: September 2017
Last application date: We'll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.