Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
You’ll be joining our eclectic team of phenomenally talented dev guys, so your primary responsibilities will be based on your experience with either frontend or backend development, hopefully both!
What you'll be doing
- Developing on a LEMP stack
- Developing responsive front-end with modern technologies
- Game Development
- Server Scripting
Who you are
We are looking for an expert in Full-Stack Development with expertise in the following technologies:
- Good Commercial experience with WebGL
- Must be a Superstar in PHP
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience of working with HTML 5
- Working experience of CSS3
- Experience with CMSs and Wordpress is considered hugely beneficial
Have thy tools ready!
We also assume, you love working in a lean and agile environment.
To thrive in our team, you should be able to check the following boxes:
- Independent – We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own code.
- Drive and Love – To keep up with the high pace around the office, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do, and we thrive on this buzz!
- Teamwork – If you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and thrive on achieving commonly set goals. It’s important to you to build effective and sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.