Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The Corporate IT team is part of the IT Operations department which is responsible for daily operations throughout the organization. The Corporate IT team itself is responsible for the internal corporate end-user infrastructure and functions across multiple systems and offices around the globe.
As a key role reporting to the Head of IT Operations, the Corporate IT Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating resources and processes to deliver end-user solutions and ensure the smooth availability of end-user related systems. You will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
What you'll be doing
- To perform line management duties, including: recruitment, reviews, 1-1 meetings, motivating and performance management.
- To coach, performance manage and promote knowledge sharing.
- To plan for team growth examining the blend of skills required.
- To assist in resourcing decisions and review progress and performance of all individuals in team.
- To facilitate the smooth delivery of all projects, enhancements and support delivered by the team.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing solutions..
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions
- Identify inefficiencies and investigate solutions.
- Own end-user help desk support, including provisioning and maintaining of PC and Mac desktops and laptops for all employees. This includes supporting corporate headquarters, as well as multiple satellite offices.
- Maintain Corporate IT Infrastructure and systems
- Strive for automation and efficiency throughout all possible layers
Who you are
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Strong people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and external entities.
- Ability to drive a culture of quality and personal accountability.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in end-user systems management and data governance
- Key knowledge on most of the following systems:
- Central / Active Directory Authentication
- Central Group Policies
- Inventory Management Systems
- Corporate Anti-Virus Systems
- Corporate End-user Security
- Corporate End-user VPN Systems
- Corporate End-user File Shares
- Corporate End-user Encryption Systems
- Corporate End-user Wireless Deployments
- Terminal Services Solutions
- Central Password Management Systems
- Access Layer Networking
- Network Access Control Systems
- IP Address Management Systems
- Central Patch Management Systems
- Central End-user Backup Systems
- Central Deployment Systems
- Central Ticketing Systems
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.