Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
What you'll be doing
- Design, implement new code and maintain the back-end systems.
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas.
- Write clear and precise technical documentation.
- Work with APM tools to make sure the operation of our systems are running at peak performance and there are no bottlenecks.
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical out of the box solutions.
- Cooperate with the frontend team in implementing new functionality.
- Write unit tests with mocked code.
Who you are
- Able to demonstrate the use of the latest .NET Technologies (NET Core, WebSockets, WebAPI).
- Experience working with Azure and the micro services architecture.
- Experience Writing highly reliable and scalable code.
- Always up to date with the latest concepts and technologies.
- Understanding of version control and continuous integration systems including GIT and VSTS.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.