Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
What you'll be doing
Are you ready to take Betspin into a new level of User Experience, Brand engagement and Design perfection?
At Betspin we are ready to take our brand and product into the next level. Join us and you will be a key member of a small, open-minded and agile team, where you will be challenged and your ideas will be welcome. You will come up with great and innovative UI/UX solutions, by analysing and researching, creating wireframes, interactive and animated prototypes, and you will produce the final graphic designs and UI animations (prototypes, not production). You will also help in rethinking our brand. You might also create some other graphic elements, like banners, animated or static, emailings, direct mails, and many other elements, always in line with our brand.
Who you are
- You have a great portfolio that speaks by itself on UI/UX and Graphic Design
- UI/UX experience building intuitive, pleasant and frictionless interfaces (and brands)
- You won’t be drawing wireframes: you will research, propose, prototype and design final products
- Knowledge of html & CSS (not necessary production, but you know what is posible)
- You love UI animation, either because you already know how to animate, or you are willing to learn
- Master of Sketch and prototyping software (ideally Principle), but also Photoshop and Illustrator
- As a graphic designer, you also know branding and digital composition
- You are motivated, involved, and a proactive team player
- You design with solid arguments, but take comments and critics as a challenge to improve
- Ideally, you know the casino industry, and our competitors
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: August 2017. As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.