Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The iGC product department consists of Product Management for all channels, as well as UX and UI design functions. We create the overall product strategy, as well as defining and owning requirements for all iGC products and features.
What you'll be doing
- Sit at the intersection of business and technology, tasked with bringing to market exceptional BI and Analytics products and features for use by our customers and internally.
- Be a champion of the customer and passionate about improving the iGC B2B Business Intelligence experience.
- Apply your product management skills through the full product lifecycle; including idea generation, requirements elicitation and definition, implementation and performance analysis.
- Seek to raise the bar on our product, our strategy and our processes where possible.
- Help differentiate the iGC product and bring innovation to our analytics offering.
- Keep up to date with the best in class of BI and Analytics solutions, and bring ensure IGC is at the forefront of the data revolution in gaming.
- Work as product owner for the BI and Analytics team while having a strong voice in a thriving, dynamic business.
- Work with technical teams to help define the technical requirements for your portfolio.
- Work with UX / Design team to create wireframes and designs for dashboards, reports and self-service options.
- Work closely with development to turn requirements into outstanding insightful models and visualisations.
- Be responsible for feature prioritisation and scope management for all BI and Analytics features.
- Engage with all B2B customers as well as internal stakeholders to fully understand their needs.
- Provide input into building of the strategic product roadmap for iGC.
- Deliver continuous improvements to the existing product, alongside delivery of new projects.
Who you are
- Proven experience in product management of industry standard BI and Analytics tools.
- Keen understanding of data modelling, reporting suites and analytics.
- Track record in bringing new products to markets as a Product Manager in online / iGaming.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features.
- Experience interpreting and defining product scope in a SaaS environment.
- Customer facing experience.
- Competitive and analysis experience.
- Honed strategy planning and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable leadership skills without line management authority
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta or willing to move to Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.