Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
What you'll be doing
If you want to experience working within a startup environment while enjoying the resources and benefits of a bigger group, then this role is a perfect opportunity for you! You will be part of a small yet highly efficient team currently working on super exciting and fun projects.
As a VIP Coordinator, you will build strong relationships with high segment customers and provide them with excellent services and tailored gaming experiences & promotions.
- Assisting Casino Manager in managing the VIP program and lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to maximize player life time revenues
- Monitoring individual customer performance and ensure that the bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations that are offered are in accordance with business requirements.
- Monitoring client base and provide regular reporting to assist identifying key opportunities and threats.
- Handling top customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and fantastic service.
- Taking ownership of escalated customer issues and identifying custom solutions.
- On request, actively taking part and assisting in marketing activities such as VIP events/seminars/conferences.
- Working closely with the customer support team to provide streamlined service and to make sure the two departments work well together.
Who you are
- Experience of direct customer management at least 2-3 years (customer service or outbound)
- Preferably previous experience with handling VIP customers
- Previous I-gaming experience a big plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Any Scandinavian language would be a real advantage.
- Excellent IT-skills especially Microsoft office.
- Happy and customer-orientated mind-set.
- Independent and able to use initiative to find solutions.
- Strong team player who is self-motivated.
- Passion for constantly improving and delivering the best.
- Great problem-solving skills, ability to take charge make a decision even under pressure.
- Excellent work ethics.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: July 2017. As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.