Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
GiG Gaming - Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
What you'll be doing
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsibility for the defined GiG Gaming brands’ business in Sweden
- Managing the KPIs and determining the defined marketing strategy to meet the set targets
- Driving product launches and growing brand awareness for defined brands in the market
- Driving acquisition marketing according to the locally agreed marketing plan
- Media planning and budget responsibility for defined brands
- Forming partnerships and relationships to gain brand visibility (events, sponsorships, ambassadors etc)
- Managing media relationships and local media campaigns for defined brands
- Utilising global content for unified branding but creating needed local content for locally driven campaigns (with content writer)
- Attending local events and representing the brand
- Supporting the product development for optimal level of market localisation
- Driving retention marketing by creating additional local campaigns according to the local events for a higher customer lifetime value
Who you are
- Experience in marketing or business development
- Experience of e-commerce or digital channels in general
- Experience of brand building, communications and PR
- Experience of social media marketing
- Knowledge of iGaming (field experience is a big bonus)
- Knowledge of local market and networks
- Sports fan
- Games fan
- Excellent communications skills in Swedish and English
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: July 2017. As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Sweden
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.