Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
This position will be the main pivotal point of contact between the marketing department and the brand team key stakeholders, ensuring consistency and optimisation of marketing initiatives through to player’s enrollment into retention marketing. Accountable for monitoring and driving new registering and new depositing customers KPIs. Ensure synchronisation between onsite and external promotional content for each market. Reporting on and supporting marketing initiatives including social media and community platforms.
What you'll be doing
New customer intake:
- Responsible for intake of new customer KPIs; identifying opportunities to optimise markets and channels.
- Evaluate and optimise player onboarding and conversion flows.
- Working with product managers and central CRM to test and optimise conversion and extend player’s lifecycle from NDC to segmented player.
- Managing relationship with affiliate team, provide reports on key affiliate accounts
- Evaluate and optimise affiliate traffic in conjunction with the Affiliate team
- Creating and managing affiliate promotions in conjunction with the Product Managers
- Key point of contact for ensuring synchronisation between external marketing campaigns and onsite user experience
- Report on marketing campaign activity and provide suggestions on improvement for future campaigns.
- Work with design and marketing department to optimise banners, landing pages, comms templates and print media for affiliate and media buys.
- Manage brand merchandise orders and online promotion.
- Provide executive support for brand specific online and offline marketing campaigns.
Community and social media engagement:
- Manage social media channels, create and execute social media and content strategy
- Work with Product Managers to ensure recent winners, new features, new games are being promoted in a timely and engaging manner.
- Manage future on site community set ups (e.g. rating and reviews and forums)
- Creating brand specific PR for affiliates and general release
- Manage country manager team relationship.
- Ensure content on site is localised and promotes relevant, targeted offers per market.
- Identify opportunities to optimise CRM calendar per market in conjunction with Product Managers.
Who you are
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Well Organised
- Great with numbers and proficient with Excel
- Awesome collaborator and team player
- Good managerial skills
- Proven track record in the optimisation of marketing initiatives.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills.
- Great reporting skills.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Marbella
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.