Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Essentially, you'll be the in-house guru of programmatic buying, execution and operation optimization!
We need all of our external marketing activities across countries to be touched by your magic: the aim is to secure the highest quality of sites for our marketing activities. To be able to do that, you will be part of the planning, execution and creation of all online marketing activities, including analysis, reporting and also follow-up activities. With our planning, budgets and company goals in mind, you will make sure that all marketing material is optimized against highest level of ROI.
What you'll be doing
You will play a major role in marketing plans, from inception to brainstorming ideas with various stakeholders, to actual execution. You will initiate concepts for dynamic and interactive visuals, such as online banners and, together with relevant stakeholders, you will optimize their effectiveness.
Another important part of the role comes when our marketing team initiates our marketing activities. This is where your involvement is crucial. During this time, you will make sure that these are monitored, reported and in-line with cutting edge practices utilizing relevant tools.
You will be working closely with internal stakeholders and external partners such as media vendors and agencies. Finally, but most importantly, you will be leading the programmatic buying.
Who you are
To be able to succeed in this role, you need to have an experience in optimizing online marketing as well as landing pages and also conversion funnels. You know the in and outs of creating interactive/dynamic banners and videos. It would be great if you are familiar with media buying and knowledgeable in MS Spreadsheets.
Experience in working with databases and big data would be considered an asset. This will help you to understand econometrics and statistical attribution, such as regression analysis. Additionally, experience from email systems or SQL would be considered a big advantage.
As a person, you are an analytical, creative and hands on. You are keen to get into the data and crunch it effortlessly.
To thrive in our environment, we see that you should tick the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own work.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with the high pace around the office, you'll need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do! We achieve our targets and love celebrating it! Do you?
- Teamwork: If you want to succeed in this position, you have to work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Free fruit, coffee and soda
- Playful, bright and modern offices in Marbella city center
- Recreation area including an amazing view from our roof terrace
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events!
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella, Spain
- Questions: charlo.galea(at)gaminginnovationgroup.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.