Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The roleGIG is looking for a stealthy CRM coordinator to work on its classified new gamified online casino project, codenamed BrandX, soon to be launched.
If you want to experience working within a startup environment while enjoying the resources and benefits of a bigger group, then this role is a perfect opportunity for you! You will be part of a small yet highly efficient team currently working on super exciting and fun projects.
What you'll be doing
As a CRM Coordinator, you will have a strong interest in Marketing Strategy and Entertainment, with a good understanding of the online gaming industry. Your creative ideas will translate into marketing campaigns aimed at stimulating growth as well as engaging the customer base
- Proposing and executing casino campaigns in collaboration with the Casino Manager - from idea generation, planning and briefing to evaluation, reporting & optimising.
- Producing and delivering commercial briefs, campaign plans and projections
- Writing copy for marketing and promotional materials
- Managing email & SMS campaigns and reporting on the results
- Using CRM tools at your disposal to orchestrate a multichannel and automated onboarding and retention strategies
- Suggesting ways to improve and optimize campaign performances through A/B testing.
- Launching and testing process for campaigns & promotions across multiple devices
- Reporting on monthly campaign performance as it relates to the KPIs set - Retention, active customers, Revenue, ROI & overall product performance.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant.
Who you are
- Highly fluent or native English speaker with excellent writing skills
- 2+ years of experience in online gaming, preferably within a marketing team
- Office Pack, Marketing & CRM Tools (CMS, ESP, Campaign Tool, etc)
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Takes initiative without being asked and shows a sense of urgency.
- Values frugality and efficiency, uses resources wisely and creatively
- Friendly and personable team player who is both flexible and open to new ideas
- A fan of casino games would be considered favorably
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: July 2017. As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.