Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
We are looking for a Danish native speaking content writer, responsible for all content for the platforms listed above.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important markets for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in Malta, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organization to execute the overall business strategy from a content perspective as well as working closely with the SEO managers, to help implement the best SEO/SEM strategy for the sites.
• Creating new exciting, shareable and engaging content for the iGaming vertical.
• Assistance in creating overall content strategy for the Danish market.
• Finding possible content partnerships with other websites and guest writing for third party websites.
• Conduct outreach / content marketing for the Danish sites & content.
• Updating and maintaining Innovation Labs Ltd. content websites.
• Write, create and publishing posts in our social media channels, as well as monitoring them.
• High level in spoken and written English language.
• Experience in content writing.
• Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress.
• Experience or high level of interest of social media.
• Excellent team skills.
• Passion and high knowledge of iGaming is considered a plus.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on you growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.