Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
What you'll be doing
If you want to experience working within a startup environment while enjoying the resources and benefits of a bigger group, then this role is a perfect opportunity for you! As Betspin Casino Manager, you will be part of a small yet highly efficient team currently working on exciting and innovative projects.
Do you have a proven track record of managing an online casino, positioning it for rapid growth and owning an extensive CRM & gamification structure to maximize customer satisfaction? Can you drive the casino KPIs, continually innovate and optimize the player experience as part of a startup team?
• Responsible for achieving the Casino KPI’s and budget
• Full ownership of the Casino Game catalogue and Casino Game Release process, including all the planning, coordination and execution required across all platforms
• Working with UX, Developers and BI for game metadata and game indexing setup, casino lobby optimization, and other key casino related elements of the sites.
• Maintain and share casino game and supplier specific statistics and KPI reports
• Ownership and training on casino specific and casino related back offices and systems
• Define top-line marketing, CRM, VIP and gamification strategies for innovative Casino campaigns
• Report on vertical performance and bring unique insights that can ensure profitability
• Owning competitor intelligence insight and reporting
• Work across the teams in order to leverage the multi-brand strategy in place by sharing best practice, knowledge and results.
Who you are
• Proven understanding around the relations of the mechanics and systems required to operate an online casino, with a fluent knowledge of online casino suppliers
• Deep understanding of Casino games, products and ecosystems, loyalty programs
• Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Data- driven and detail- orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills
• Clear interest in the end user product and its values
• Experience and specific knowledge of UK market would be considered as a plus
Job level: Intermediate to senior, at least 3 years of working experience in above mentioned role, or similar
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: August 2017. As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.