Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
GIG is looking for a stealthy Casino Manager to work on its classified new gamified online casino project – soon to be launched.
Do you have a proven track record of managing an online casino? Are you experienced in positioning a new casino brand for rapid growth while owning an extensive CRM & gamification structure to maximize customer satisfaction? Can you drive the casino KPIs, continually innovate and optimize the player experience as part of a startup team?
Most importantly, can you keep a secret?
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for achieving the Casino KPI’s and managing budget
- Customer journeys, segmentation and retention
- Define top-line marketing, CRM and gamification strategies for innovative Casino campaigns
- Full ownership of the Casino Game catalogue and Casino Game Release Process, including all the planning, coordination and execution required across all platforms
- Working with UX and Developers for game metadata and game indexing setup, casino lobby optimization, and other key casino related elements of the sites
- Ownership and training on casino specific and casino related back offices and systems
- VIP management
- Report on vertical performance and bring unique insights that can ensure profitability
- Maintain and share casino game and supplier specific statistics and KPI reports
- Owning competitor intelligence insight and reporting
- Work across the teams in order to leverage the multi-brand strategy in place by sharing best practice, knowledge and results
Who you are
- Proven understanding of the relations between mechanics and systems required to operate an online casino
- Fluent knowledge of online casino suppliers
- Deep understanding of Casino games, products, ecosystems and loyalty programs
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven and detail-orientated with great analytical and problem solving skills
- Clear interest in the end user product and its values
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it.
We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.