Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
We are now in the need of a Talent Acquisition Partner to be integral part in driving our recruitment goals and ambitions and scale up recruitment to the next level. The core part of the role is to conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and to invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. Another important aspect of this role is to deliver an awesome candidate experience from the first conversation and beyond.
We are a technology orientated company so you need to know your ways around the tech community and their lingo to find the most passionate specialists out there.
You will be a part of a strong Recruiting team that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal stakeholders and candidates. Throughout this journey, you will play a significant part in identifying and assisting the implementation of strategic development and process improvement to ensure the recruitment function is cutting-edge.
What you'll be doing
- Execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely HR Partners and Hiring Managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our stakeholders as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Be a leading source in behavioral candidates’ assessments and make sure best practices in assessments are followed across your area
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
Who you are
To be spot on for this role you’ll have to bring with you a few years of proven Recruitment experience, preferably in-house, and an education related to Human Resources. Your background has made you a smooth communicator and you have brilliant stakeholder management skills. There is no doubt that you have a real passion for Recruitment and have the ability to have a strategic mindset but don’t mind getting your hands dirty. It is of importance that you have a service-orientated approach and an ability to deal with people at all levels, both externally and internally, in a collaborative way.
- Data and results orientated
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system
- Strong organizational skills including proven ability to prioritize work effectively
- Strong experience managing social networking for Head hunting and recruitment
- Experience recruiting IT professionals
INDEPENDENT: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own work
DRIVE & LOVE: Top keep up with the high pace around the office, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do, and we love it!
TEAMWORK: If you want to succeed in this position, you have to work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Marbella
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.