Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming providers and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important areas for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment.
What you'll be doing
• Managing data from different sources
• Analytics & Reporting such as financial, engagement & campaign analytics, executive dashboards
• Translating data into actionable insight for the organization and sharing these
• Support the development of statistical tools and models in order to monitor and to improve the business
• Revising, auditing and sharpening the current performance across the various websites, platforms and dev. teams that we have today.
• Creating detailed reports with clear recommendations to both management and other stakeholders enabling improved business decisions.
• Working closely with the SEM, SEO and Business Intel and Account Management team to optimise site and partner performance.
Who are you
• Understanding of gaming terminology, metrics as well as business financials
• A BSc/MSc Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a structured and service-minded way
• Familiar with SQL, R, Excel, Google Analytics, BI / data self-service tools, data modelling
• Proficient in English, written and spoken
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it.
We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
- Questions: claudia.ginex(at)gaminginnovationgroup.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.