Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
What you'll be doing
- Delivering a high standard of hot and cold beverages to employees and external guests.
- Keeping the cafe area clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring the coffee machines, grinder and all barista equipment are maintained to a high standard.
- Controlling stock, providing weekly reports, placing orders.
- Serving Ice Cream and other products.
Who you are
- Someone who is passionate about coffee and people.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and outgoing.
- Have a track record of being service oriented with at least 1-2 years work experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- You are self motivated and require minimal supervision and have no problems owning your role
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: September 2017
- Last application date: We'll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.